CPI Brokers is the parent entity for CPI Finance and CPI Business Sales. Through these businesses we are able to offer our clients a unique integrated service backed by our long industry involvement.
As brokers we serve as a trusted agent or intermediary with your Commercial, Professional, Individual Finance or Business Sales negotiations and transactions. The CPI Brokers group was established in 2013 with CPI Finance by the Director Mark Abercrombie after a career spanning over 20 years in the Business & Finance industry.
CPI Brokers are building a reputation based on expertise and professionalism, our depth of knowledge, passion and commitment to our clients is used to find the best outcomes for their Finance and Business transactions.
The services offered by CPI Brokers are also complemented by our strong network of contacts and associates including financial planning, insurance, legal and accounting professionals to provide clients with expertise and referrals to ancillary services to complement their Finance or Business transactions.
CPI Brokers group director Mark Abercrombie has enjoyed the opportunity to participate in continued professional development throughout his career, and has always been a member of relevant industry bodies. Some of these achievements are as follows.
- Real Estate Agent Licence – (Property Occupations act 2014, Lic # 3934717)
- Certificate IV in Property services – (Real estate CPP40307)
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management – (Dip.FMBM – FNS50311)
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking – (FNS40811)
- Industry and Business Risk Analysis – (Omega – Commercial Loans to Business)
- Financial Statement Analysis – (Omega – Commercial Loans to Business)
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projections – (Omega – Commercial Loans to Business)
- Loan Structuring – (Omega – Commercial Loans to Business)
- Executive Certificate of Agribusiness Level 2 Credit Assessment – (Marcus Oldham College)
- Business Law – (LW110A – Hawkesbury University)
- Information Systems – (CP103A – Hawkesbury University)
- Introduction to Property – (VA101A – Hawkesbury University)
- Statement of Attainment Financial Planning – (Securities Institute)
CPI Finance is a member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and ASIC approved Authorised Credit Representative Number 453518 under Credit Licence Number 380270.
CPI Business Sales is the trading entity of CPI Finance Pty Ltd License Number: 3934716 registered with the office of fair trading under the Property Occupations Act 2014.